Sara Al Madani Biography|Profile
Sara Al Madani is a well-known businesswoman, fashion designer, restaurant owner, and reality TV sensation from Dubai. In addition to being an entrepreneur, she is also a housewife. She continues to host different businesses and has won lots of achievements.
Sara Al Madani Age
How old is Al Madani? She is 36 years old as of 2022. Al Madani was born on January 20, 1986, in UAE. She celebrates her birthday on the 20th of January every year.
Sara Al Madani Education
Al Madani attended Sharjah American International School and completed it in 2003. She also earned an honorary doctorate in Business administration leadership and women empowerment certificates from Eton University.
Sara Al Madani Height|Weight
She stands on an average height of 5 feet 7 inches and weighs around 50kgs.
Sara Al Madani Family
She is the daughter of Abdul Wahab Al Madani and Asma Al Madani. She has a sister called Hind Al Madani and a brother called Hamad al Madani.
Sara Al Madani Husband|Married
She has been married and divorced twice. However, She has not disclosed information about whether she is currently in a relationship or not. This information will be updated as soon as it is available.
Sara Al Madani Children
She has a son from her first marriage called Maktoum.
Sara Al Madani Career
Madani is an Emirati local and serial entrepreneur. She is a natural combination of both modern and traditional. Madani started her first successful business at 15, and since then she has launched a number of restaurants plus a fashion line. Additionally, she became the youngest member of Sharjah’s Chamber of Commerce and Industry after being chosen by His Highness Sheikh Dr. Sultan Bin Muhammed Al Qassimi. NBD! in 2014. She has ventured into other businesses which include a creative consultancy called Social Fish, and she’s also mother to her 6-year-old son, Maktoum.
Sara Al Madani Real Housewives of Dubai
Bravo’s Real Housewives of Dubai has been broadcast around the world since it commenced on the 1st of June 2022. The show is top-rated among viewers because it displays the lifestyle of wealthy homemakers who live in Dubai. The first episode is more of a fizzle than a firework. Elements of Real Housewives franchise lore make the cut, that is, manufactured drama, excessive displays of wealth, and lunches focused squarely on gossip. However, Real Housewives of Dubai has its own distinct style of beginning. there is a disclaimer before the first episode begins: “The views, information, or opinions expressed in this show belong solely to the individuals displayed and do not represent those of Emirate society as a whole.”
Additionally, a brief history of the emirate is offered, with footage from 1966 contrasted with scenes shot along Sheikh Zayed Road today. The first portion of the show focuses mainly on modern life in the city, with plenty of stock footage of Palm Jumeirah, Burj Khalifa, and Dubai Marina edited in.“It’s only 12 percent of the local population that makes up Dubai,” Brooks says. “The other 88 percent is ex-pats. Forget about the new Middle East, this is the new world.”Each cast member explains why she loves Dubai — their opinions mainly focusing on the business opportunities in the Great city and how multicultural the city is. Gender roles are not left out, as an off-screen producer says to Ali: “Most people think women in Dubai are submissive.” She said: “They obviously haven’t been to Dubai.”
Sara Al Madani salary |Net Worth
She has an estimated net worth of $1 Million -$5 Million.
Sara Al Madani’s Social Media Platforms
She is very active on social media platforms and has over 4.6k followers on Twitter,537k followers on Instagram, and over 16k followers on Facebook.
Leave a Comment