Natasha Luzon Biography
Manila Luzon is an American drag queen,artist and television producer born on 10th March 1981 in Cottage Grove, Minnesota, United States. She is famously known as a runner-up of the third season of RuPaul’s Drag Race and as a contestant of the first and the fourth seasons of RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars.
Manila Luzon Age
Manila Luzon was born on march 1981
Manila Luzon Family
Manila Luzon family are not displayed in his record so far.
Manila Luzon Husband
Manila Luzon was first married to Antonie Ashely who later died for heart failure at Johns Hopkins in Baltimore on October 1st 2012. He later went back to California where he met another boy friend Michael Alvarez and married him on December 24, 2017 in Silver Bells Wedding Chapel. Manila is a guy.
Manila Luzon Height
Manila Luzon stands at height of 1.78 m.
Manila Luzon Net worth
Manila Luzon has an estimated net worth of $7 million.
Manila Luzon Career
Manila Luzon started his career as a Drag race presenter in various occassions and clubs. She participated on the shows that brought opportunity for her to perform at various national and international LGBT events throughout the U.S. and Canada, including New York Pride and Vancouver Pride. She has been active in AIDS awareness and activism. After her being featured in the Gilead Sciences ad titled “Red Ribbon Runway” with fellow Drag Race co-stars Carmen Carrera, Delta Work, Shangela and Alexis Mateo. She has appeared in the third season Drag Race contestants Carmen Carrera and Shangela, appeared in a television commercial for travel-related website Orbitz. She has added in the commercial entertainment news segment for US Weekly where they discuss current male celebrities and reimagine them as drag queens together with Shangela. She has been based in a long Island based company together with NiniMomo in specialising with poseable fashion dolls, she ahs also released a doll in Luzon’s likeness and wearing the now famous pineapple dress she wore during her time on Drag Race. The doll, which was available via special order, marked the first time a Drag Race contestant has been immortalized as a doll. Two years later, a couple of fans of Manila produced their very own 3D-printed Manila Luzon doll.
She has appeared as a drag professor on RuPaul’s in Drag U which appeared in three episodes, she helped a makeover housewife looking for a makeover in the first episode. In her second appearance, she made over a lesbian contestant, while in her third stint as a drag professor, she helped makeover with her sister Rachel. On 6th August 2012 It was announced that Mannila was one of the twelve past Drag Race contestants selected to join the cast of All Stars 1, which premiered on the Logo network on October 22, 2012. She has made a colabo with contestant Latrice Royale form “Team Latrila”, the duo was eliminated in the third episode of the series that aired on November 5, 2012. She has aired of with the season finale along with All Stars contestants Raven, Latrice Royale, and Tammie Brown appeared in a television commercial for travel website Orbitz’s new portal for LGBT leisure travel. There was romours that she returned to All Stars 4, alongside fellow All Stars 1 Team Latrila team-mate Latrice Royale, but this time will compete separately against each other rather than as a team on November 9, 2018.
Manila Luzon Music
Manila Luzon released her first single “Hot Couture.” Her sophomore single, “Best XXXcessory,” was released on August 21, 2012. Her third single, “The Chop,” a duet with Latrice Royale, was released on November 6, 2012, a day after the episode that featured their elimination from RuPaul’s Drag Race: All Stars. Along with other Drag Race contestants, Manila appeared in the music video “Queen” by Mimi Imfurst’s band Xelle. She realesed another single “Eternal Queen,” which is dedicated to her deceased partner, Sahara Davenport. On Novmeber 2018 she realsed another album of “Where My Man At,” featuring Luzon and Drag Race season 9 and season 10 contestant Eureka O’Hara. The two also appear in the song’s music video, together with Thorgy Thor, Ginger Minj and Trinity Taylor. she contributed to the compilation albums Christmas Queens 3 (2017) and Christmas Queens 4 (2018).
Manila Luzon Quotes
- I consider myself an artist, but instead of paint or clay, my medium is drag. I put so much of myself into my drag from every detail of the costume, makeup and hair to my performance, the way I speak or even stand.
- I am a pig! I love to eat! i will eat anything! If you put it front of me, I will put it in my mouth, even if it doesn’t taste good! And I can’t stop eating until all the food is gone. It’s probably one of the contributing factors as to why I became a drag queen. I can eat whatever I want, because I can just strap myself into a corset!
- If people don’t like you, it doesn’t matter how much uniqueness, nerve or talent you have!
- I really think my fun personality is my ace in the hole. I will never claim to be the most beautiful or most talented queen, because I can think of many queens who fit that description. However, it’s my “charisma” that takes me to a higher level in my drag!
- Playing on stereotypes was meant to be humorous. If it doesn’t tickle you in certain spots, it’s not going to be funny. Falling down the stairs is a seriously dangerous thing, but watching it is HILARIOUS!
Manila Luzon Meme
Manila Luzon photo
Leave a Comment