Martyn LeNoble Biography
Martyn LeNoble is a Dutch bassist and music composer, he is well known as a founding member of An American rock band known as Porno For Pyros. He was born on April 14, 1969, in Vlaardingen, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands. He holds a Dutch national and his ethnicity is Dutch
Martyn LeNoble Age
He was born on April 14, 1969, in Vlaardingen, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands. He holds a Dutch national and his ethnicity is Dutch
Martyn LeNoble Education
He has not disclosed information on where he attended High School or College/ University. This information will be updated as soon as it is available.
Martyn LeNoble Family
LeNoble was born on April 14, 1969, in Vlaardingen, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands. He holds a Dutch national and his ethnicity is Dutch. He has not disclosed information regarding his family.
Martyn LeNoble Wife
LeNoble began dating actress Christina Applegate in 2008. LeNoble and Applegate got engaged on Valentine’s Day 2010 and tied the knot in February 2013. It is the second marriage for both.
Martyn LeNoble Children
LeNoble and Christina Applegate have one daughter, Sadie Grace LeNoble, born on 27 January 2011.
Martyn LeNoble Height
He stands on an average height of 5 Ft 11 inches.
Martyn LeNoble Career
LeNoble started his musical career at the age of 14 by playing bass in a Dutch punk rock band in 1989, he later, moved to Los Angeles and played with the likes of Thelonious Monster and the Too Free Stooges. In 1992, After getting some expertise in the audio area, he joined Peter DiStefano, Stephen Perkins, and Perry Farrell to form Porno for Pyros.
LeNoble has worked through to his career, where he recorded, toured, and performed with artists including Dave Gahan, Jane’s Addiction, Soulsavers, Scott Weiland, the Cult, Mark Lanegan, Sarah McLachlan, Daniel Lanois, Maria McKee, Mike Martt Layne Staley, Josh Klinghoffer, and Tom Morello. He is currently composing for film and television.
Martyn LeNoble Rumors and Controversy
There are rumors which Martyn LeNoble had been frisked by police following an altercation with a paparazzo.
Martyn LeNoble Salary
LeNoble earns an annual salary ranging between $ 56,000 – $ 135,500.
Martyn LeNoble Net Worth
He has an estimated net worth of $1 million – $ 5 Million dollars
- Thelonious Monster – Beautiful Mess (1992, Capitol Records)
- Porno for Pyros – Porno for Pyros (1993, Warner Bros. Records)
- Porno for Pyros – Good God’s Urge (1996, Warner Bros. Records)
- Scott Weiland – 12 Bar Blues (1998, Atlantic Records)
- Class of ’99 – “Another Brick in the Wall (Part 2)” from The Faculty (1998, Columbia Records)
- Perry Farrell – Rev (compilation) (1999, Warner Bros. Records)
- Banyan – “Buzzards & Worms” on Anytime at All (1999, CyberOctave)
- The Cult – Beyond Good and Evil (2001, Atlantic Records)
- Perry Farrell – Song Yet to Be Sung (2001, Virgin Records)
- Mike Martt – Tomorrow Shines Bright (2003, Superscope Records)
- Jane’s Addiction – Strays (2003, Capitol Records)
- Dave Gahan – Live Monsters (2004, Mute Records)
- Keith Caputo – A Fondness for Hometown Scars (2008, Suburban Records)
- Soulsavers – Broken (2009, V2 Records)
- Mark Lanegan Band – Blues Funeral (2012, 4AD)
- Soulsavers – The Light the Dead See (2012, V2 Records)
- Mark Lanegan Band – Phantom Radio (including No Bells on Sunday EP) (2014, Vagrant Records)
- Dave Gahan & Soulsavers – Angels & Ghosts (2015, Columbia Records)
- Wildlights – Wildlights (2015, Season of Mist)
Martyn LeNoble Social Media Platforms
He has over 4.6k followers on Twitter, 3.1k followers on Facebook, and 2.9 k followers on Instagram.