Junior Sanchez Biography
Junior Sanchez (full name: Eugenio Sanchez Jr.) is an American DJ, record producer, artist, re-mixer and record executive from New Jersey, USA. He is known for singles like “Where You Are” and “I Believe In” that topped the Beatport top 100 at #1.
Junior’s catalogue is almost overwhelmingly impressive, with releases on some of dance music’s most established labels including Defected, Relief, Mad Tech Records, Circus, Strictly Rhythm, Nervous, Snatch, recordings to name a few. Add to that an impressive list of production remix credits for artists including Madonna, Gorillaz, Jamiroquai, Chrvches, Azealia Banks, Cassius, Ariana Grande and Teyana Taylor, and you have an artist that never fails to deliver the goods. 2019 was a prolific and productive year for Jr and 2020 has already starting off in similarly impressive fashion. His collaboration with Roger Sanchez & DJ Sneak as the S-Men has already created a buzz in the industry, and their debut album is in the works with Junior ‘s highly-anticipated sophomore album slated for release later this year. His releases have clocked up millions of streams apiece on Spotify, and his label Brobot Records continuously releasing top-level tracks, and it’s clear that Junior is in the form of his life.
And if this isn’t enough Junior just started KULTUR together with Demuir. Within the pairs new project and future brand; KULTUR seeks to unify and educate the scene, creating their own movement for today. With their own music, parties, fashion and movement, KULTUR brings together the young and the old – people from all walks of life – under the feelings ultimately born in the underground dance music culture. KULTUR’s release schedule is set with an EP by Kerri Chandler with remixes by Josh Butler and more in addition to upcoming EP’s by DJ Sneak, Kristy Harper, Carlo Lio and of course Demuir & Junior Sanchez. 2019 saw headline performances at Ultra Music Festival in Miami as well as Korea, Singapore and Croatia, and with upcoming releases on Classic Music Company, Robsoul, Stereo and more Junior’s sound continues to resonates with both DJs and fans and he remains one of dance music most beloved artist: it’s Junior’s house, just the way we like it.
Junior Sanchez Age
Sanchez Jr. was born on 4 May 1977 in Belleville, New Jersey, United States.
Junior Sanchez Family
Sanchez’s family is from Bahia, Brazil but he was raised in the Ironbound and born in New Jersey. Sanchez began by creating a makeshift DJ rig with his parents’ old stereo systems at the age of 11 and used his siblings’ hand-me-down records to play music. By the time he was 15, he was a DJ at some of the underground clubs in New York City and the world.
Junior Sanchez Dating
Sanchez is probably single as there is no record of him having a relationship neither has he spoken about his relationship status. He has never been engaged neither is he married.
Junior Sanchez kids
This information is currently under review and will be updated soon.
Junior Sanchez Height
DJ Junior Sanchez height not available right now. We will update Junior’s Height, weight, Body Measurements soon as possible.
DJ Junior Sanchez
Sanchez plays electronica music. He has worked as a record executive president and A&R (Artists and repertoire), a division in a record label tasked with the role of talent scouting and artistic development of songwriters and artists. Sanchez became A&R at the age of 17 for the independent New Jersey label Rufftrax, signing producers James Christian and B.O.P.
He created his own label titled Cube Recordings and ran it alongside his other responsibilities of being President of A&R for various label’s. Cube Recordings released material from Felix Da Housecat, Steve Mac, Paul Woolford, and DJ Sneak. Sanchez operates his own record label “Brobot Records” that is distributed by Armada Music.
Junior has released original music under the following names or aliases: The Controllers [w/ Steve Mac], S-Men [W/ DJ Sneak + Roger Sanchez], Da Mongoloids [A DJ Collective w/ Armand Van Helden, Daft Punk, DJ Sneak, Roger Sanchez, Todd Terry, Ian Pooley, Laidback Luke, Basement Jaxx, and The Rhythm Masters], Da Shapeshifta Project [W/ Harry “Choo Choo” Romero], Dark Heads [W/ Dave Carlucci], Nitebreed [W/ Harry “Choo Choo” Romero], Output/Teletronik [W/ Chris Haliani], Riot Society [W/ Laidback Luke + Chris Haliani], and Subspecies [W/ Armand Van Helden].
Writing collaborations include Azealia Banks, Katy Perry, Stuart Price, Armand Van Helden, Thomas Bangalter, Ima Robot, Claude Kelly, Crookers, Stacy Barthe, Morningwood, Green Velvet, Mýa, Michelle Bell, Soshy, Princess Superstar, Bush, Bryce Wilson, and Good Charlotte.
He has worked with some of the major players in the music industry like Katy Perry, Madonna, Gorillaz, Daft Punk, Shakira, Ariana Grande, Good Charlotte, Placebo, The Bravery, Blaqk Audio, Hot Hot Heat, Roisin Murphy, Felix Da Housecat, The Faint, New Order, Emiliana Torrini, Jamiroquai, Giorgio Moroder, Moving Units and Les Rhythmes Digitales as a producer and re-mixer.
Junior Sanchez Songs and EPs
- Dave Carlucci & Sanchez – Rufftrax On Wax (EP) | Rufftrack Records 1994
- Dave Carlucci & Sanchez – The Guardian Of Ruff EP (12″, EP) | Rufftrack Records 1994
- Harry “Choo Choo” Romero & Sanchez – Bad Little Kiddies | Gossip Records 1996
- “Alive at Night” (featuring Ineabell)
- “Deeper Love” (with Sultan & Ned Shepard)
- “Without You” (with CeCe Peniston)
- “Salt” (vs. Bad Suns)
- Da Bionic Trax | Strictly Rhythm 1996
- Da Shape Of Da 80s | Narcotic Records 1998
- Rhythm Masters And Sanchez – Da New Age Funksters | Junior London 1999
- 2Morrows Future 2Day (2×12″) | R-Senal 1999
- Old Tracky Bastard (12″) | Armed Records 1999
- The Man-E-Facez EP | Yoshitoshi Recordings 2000
- Sanchez Featuring Angie Johnson – That Girl Ain’t Right | R-Senal 2000
- Sanchez & Rhythm Masters Are New Age Funkstas – Rock Your Body
- Armand Van Helden & Sanchez – Stanton Music Sampler No. 1 Stanton Magnetics, LLC 2000
- Sanchez Feat. Dajae* – B With U 3345 Recordings 1999
- Executes Cubizm 1.0
- Sanchez & Christian Smith
- Dancin Next To Me (12″) Not On Label JUNBUG 01 2001
- Sanchez & Rhythm Masters – Are New Age Funkstars
- Steve Mac & Sanchez – The Controllers (Essential DJ Toolz)
- Superincumbent / I Wanna Rock! (12″, W/Lbl) Cube Recordings ZCUB 14 2003
- Neoteric Version 1 (12″) Cube Recordings CUB 14 2003
- The Last Dance (12″) Big & Dirty BADR.002 2005
- Junior Sanchez Feat. Good Charlotte – Elevator (12″) Rise RISE 492 2010
- Harry Romero*, Junior Sanchez & Alexander Technique Feat Shawnee Taylor – Where You Are
- Dim Mak Attack EP (3xFile, MP3, EP, 320) Dim Mak Records DM 293 2012
- Junior Sanchez featuring CeCe Peniston* – Without You (File, MP3, Single, 320) Size Records 2014
- Junior Sanchez with Todd Terry – Figure Of Jazz (Freeze Records) 2018
- Junior Sanchez – Fundamentals EP (Stmpd Rcrds) 2018
Junior Sanchez Net Worth
Junior Sanchez net worth is estimated to be between $1 Million – $5 Million dollars. He has made such amount of wealth from his primary career as DJ.
Junior Sanchez Tour Dates
As of May 2019, there are no events scheduled with Junior Sanchez.