Jamie Eason Biography
Jamie Eason is an American fitness model and writer. She is also a former NFL cheerleader and winner of the World’s Fittest Model competition. She has been the featured subject and cover girl on many fitness and women’s magazines. She is currently a full-time spokesperson for Bodybuilding.com, and is developing her own line of swimwear and recently launched her own supplement line with Labrada Nutrition. Eason is known as representing healthy fitness and femininity.
Jamie Eason Age
Born on 10 April 1976, United States of America. She 42 years as of 2018.
Jamie Eason Husband
Eason met Michael Middleton in church and they began to date, and after a year of dating he proposed to her on Christmas Eve through a song he wrote for her. She married Michael Middleton, a fellow workout enthusiast and Worship Leader in their church, on July 18, 2012.
Jamie Eason family
This information will be updated
Jamie Eason kids
Children: August Mitchell Middleton, Beau Scarbrough Middleton
Jamie Eason Height
She stands at a height of 1.57 m.
Jamie Eason Young
In 2001, after her graduation from college and while working for her grandfather’s roofing company, she tried out for the new Houston Texans cheerleading squad. She was one of 35 girls selected from 1,600 girls in a rigorous two-day process.
After a short time as a Houston Texans cheerleader, she was diagnosed with breast cancer forcing her to a desk job where her inactive lifestyle and poor nutrition took a toll on her body. In an attempt to get in shape, she joined a local gym. She continued to work out and improve but wasn’t completely satisfied with her results. After consulting a nutritionist, she was put on a proper diet that completely transformed her body.
Jamie Eason Career
Eason was first discovered at a fitness competition in Austin, Texas. She received a pro card after her first fitness competition in 2006 at the Hardbody Entertainment Model Search at the Olympia.
As a spokesperson, Eason has been dubbed the “female face” of Bodybuilding.com, the world’s largest and most-visited online retailer for sports supplements and nutritional products. Jamie also has authored several workout plans and routines that are followed by millions of people on bodybuilding.com. She also focuses on removing the stereotype that women with muscle are unfeminine. Eason has stated that she regrets some of her earlier photo shoots that showed more skin when she began her career modeling. She continues fitness modeling but encourages young women in fitness and modeling not to show a lot of skin stating “It’s not worth it.” Her training style mostly revolves around weight training, she has stated she prefers that over cardio training, so she doesn’t do cardio training a lot but heavily focuses on weight training.
Health through pregnancy has also been another topic of fitness Eason has discussed. In terms of losing baby weight in a healthy manner, Eason stated:
“First, create a plan. Have a workout plan ready to follow, and create a routine to prepare your meals just like you will for your baby. Second, breast feed. It’s the best way to burn those excess calories and it’s good for the baby. Third, take regular walks or jogs by yourself, with your baby, or with your partner. It’s good to get fresh air; and every little bit of exercise will move you closer toward your goal.”
Jamie Eason Turkey Muffins
- 2 lbs ground turkey (or ground chicken breasts)
- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup of quick cooking oats (substitute gluten-free quick cooking oats)
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 2 tsp dry yellow mustard
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp chipotle pepper spice
- 2 tbsp garlic powder (2 cloves, minced)
- 2 celery stalks, finely chopped (approx 1 cup)
- 1 small onion, finely chopped (approx 1 cup)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Line baking sheet with foil
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl
- Roll the mixture into balls & place on your baking sheet or in a muffin tin
- Bake for 40 minutes (This may vary depending on your oven. I would suggest using a meat thermometer to ensure your meat is fully cooked).
Jamie Eason Turkey Chili
- 2 lb ground 99% fat-free turkey breast
- ½ cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 whole green onion, sliced
- 1 15 oz can tri-bean blend
- 1 15 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 can diced tomatoes
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- ¼ cup white vinegar
- 3 tbsp mustard
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp cilantro
- 1 tbs xylitol
- In a large pot add onions and meat, sprinkled with garlic powder and cook until no longer pink (drain using a plate, if desired).
- Next add the green chilies, beans, tomatoes, xylitol and spices (except cilantro) and stir until combined.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to a simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Finally, add cilantro. Serve hot.
- You may sprinkle veggie shreds or a light cheese on top.
Jamie Eason Meal Plan
Jamie Eason Meal Plan
Jamie Eason Protein Bars
- 1cup oat flour
- 2scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1⁄4teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2teaspoon baking soda
- 2quarts crystal light powdered drink mix
- 4egg whites
- 1⁄2cup ideal artificial sweetener
- 8ounces baby food applesauce
- 4ounces water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix oat flour, vanilla whey protein, salt, baking soda, and crystal light, in large bowl.
- Mix egg whites, Splenda, applesauce and water in a bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix together.
- Spray 8×8 glass pyrex dish with non-stick butter spray.
- Pour ingredients into dish.
- Bake 23 minutes.
Jamie Eason Live Fit Phase 1
Jamie Eason Live Fit Jamie Eason Live Fit Phase
Leave a Comment